THREE THINGS THAT I LIKE TO DO

Hello Internet friends. Hopefully life is treating you well. Today I am writing about some things that I truly like to do in my free time. Living life to the fullest and appreciating the little things that matter in life can make you feel more comfortable with yourself and your friends and family.

GOING OUT WITH FRIENDS
If you ask me, I totally think that spending time with your closest friends can definitely havea great impact on your personality and life in general. As far as I am concerned I actually try to be able to hang out with people who do matter to me. Being close with your friends definitely makes you feel better.

PLAYING VOLLEYBALL
The game of volleyball has been everything to me. It's my place of refuge, the place where I always go when I need comfort and peace. Playing volleyball provides me with the most intense feelings of joy, and satisfaction. It's a relationship that has evolved over time. It has given me the greatest love and respect for the game.

POSTING ON THE BLOG
Last but not least, this blog has changed a lot of things in my life. It's the place where I am given the opportunity to write about my feelings, my problems and discuss different things with different people. It's lovely to be able to communicate with the others, learn new things, help each other...

This was today's post. Hopefully you'll like it. Comment below telling us your favourite things to do in your past time.
Love
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment