The Fun Questions Tag

Hey y'all.Hope you are having an amazing day so far.today I decided to answer some questions,let's get started.

1.If you could change your name to anything what would it be and why?
I really like the name Gabby and I think it would really suit me.

2.If you could give your younger self a piece of advice what would it be and why?
If I could go back in time to my 13 year old self I would tell myself that,first it is okay to be different and second,just do you.Because one day you are gonna wake up and you are gonna realize that being yourself is the most amazing thing ever.

3.How old were you when you first learned to blow a bubblegum bubble?
Umm I don't know,probably around five or something...

4.What did you want to be when you were little?
I wanted to become a vet but now that I think about it I cringe because I can't picture me as a vet at all.

5.What do you order at Starbucks?
I usually get the black tea mango lemonade.If you haven't tried it yet,you better get yo'self over at your local starbucks and get it.Because it is amazing.

6.What's your favorite thing to do when you are upset?
I just go in room with a big bowl of mac n cheese,put some music on and I just try to get over whatever has made me upset.

7.What is one food you cannot live without?
Mac n' Cheese.I love mac n cheese!

8.What is your favorite pizza topping?
Olives.It just takes any kind of simple plain pizza to the next level.

9.Would you rather have the superpower to read minds or the superpower to be invisible?
Umm probably the superpower to read minds because I don't know how I feel about being invisible.I am a loud person and so being invisible would just be very boring.

Soo thank you so so much for reading today's post.I really didn't know what to post but then I found this really cool tag and I decided to answer it.
What is YOUR favorite pizza topping?I wanna know...
Love yall so much
Byeee


1 comment:

  1. Love this post :) the questions are really interesting.

    I don't really have a favourite pizza topping but as long as there is lots of meat and cheese i'm happy :) x

    ReplyDelete