4 THINGS I WISH SOMEONE HAD TOLD ME BEFORE I STARTED HIGH SCHOOL

four things i wish someone had told me before i started high school

Greetings Internet.Hope everyone is doing well.Today I will be sharing with you four things I wish I knew before starting high school.

1.Everybody goes through some shit in their lives.Even the popular kids in your school and the people that seem to have everything figured go through something.No matter how cool some people seem to be they are just as vulnerable as you are.

2.Owning expensive stuff does not make you cool.You are still who you are even when wearing your hundred bucks jacket.

3.Do not try to fit in.High school is really the last chance you have to be a 'child' and to be carefree.Because as soon as you go to college you got to say hello to the real world.And there things are more cruel and serious

4.It is okay to suck at a subject.Try your best but seriously if you are not trying to get into harvard and what not and you just wanna go to college then it is okay to get a C or a D at math (or history if you are me)

So these are four things I really wish I knew before I started high school.I really hope you guys enjoyed this post and found it somewhat helpful.
Love you all
Byee
Follow

1 comment:

  1. I wish I hadn't wasted time in high school with 'fitting in!' Great post lovely!

    Nadine
    x
    http://geckoandgold.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete