3 reasons to embrace your flaws + freebies for your devices


It's okay to have flaws.They make you real and you were born to be real not perfect.
In this day and age,there are many ways for a person to 'conquer' or to 'remove' their flaws.But there is one thing that must be said.To conquer your flaws you must first embrace them.Embracing your flaws definately takes times but it is definately possible.I have three convincing reasons why you should embrace your flaws.

-Appreciate yourself.I often hear people complain about other people treating poorly.The thing is that if you don't know how to appreciate and love yourself then you are going to treat yourself poorly.And that is what other people are gonna do too.As soon as you start loving yourself and you embrace your flaws you will see a huge change in how others treat you too.
-Different is awesome.Being different is actually good.The things about you that you consider 'flaws' set you apart from others.What if we all looked like what we think as perfect.How boring would our world be if we all were flawless,if we all thought of ourselves as perfect
-Nobody is perfect.Everybody has flaws,things that they don't like about themselves.When I was younger I totally thought there were people out there that were just flawless and had no problems in their lives.Truth is though,every single person in this is struggling with something.In my opinion,there is no such thing as perfect.Because,the fact that something seems perfect to me doesn't mean that you have the same opinion as me.

Now for the freebies of today's post.I have for you this lovely desktop wallpaper with an inspirational quote on it.And also there is an iPad,iphone 5,6 and 6 plus version of it.

Desktop version here
iPad version here
iPhone 5 here
iPhone 6 here
iPhone 6 plus here

Hope you enjoy the post and the freebies
Have a nice day x
Follow

2 comments:

  1. Hi, you followed me on Bloglovin' (I followed back) and I decided to check out your blog! I love the look and this post is really great! I downloaded the freebie and I think it'll really help me stay motivated for my blogging. Thanks!
    XO, Toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, you followed me on Bloglovin' (I followed back) and I decided to check out your blog! I love the look and this post is really great! I downloaded the freebie and I think it'll really help me stay motivated for my blogging. Thanks!
    XO, Toni

    ReplyDelete