A Small Person in a Huge World


Hello Readers! I really hope you are doing great! Well lately I've been watching Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit movies probably for the hundredth time. Actually I have read the books as well, and I'm quite impressed by the values they're portraiting.
It's a fact that many people claim that one small person cannot change the things and make a situation better. Sometimes someone thinks of himself as a tiny person in this gigantic world of new changes. Even if somebody wants to change something, he is told that he can't because there are so many others who will be better than him and far more superior.
This is so wrong. Lord of the Rings as well as the Hobbit taught me that even if you're the smallest or even phenomenally the weakest person of all, you are able to make the course of the future so different. You can change the world. You can be that tiny possibility of improvement, in that time when everyone gives up and doesn't believe in 'miracles'. It might seem quite crazy, but a human can be a superhero. He can have the superpowers the world needs in order to get better. You may not be able to fly, to be immortal or invisible but you sure can help the others, you can fulfill your goals, change the world, and generally improve whatever feels wrong. You can not believe it, but I do. I totally think that you are so strong, you make mistakes like everyone else but you have the spirit in you to make everything better. Don't let anybody let you down. You need to believe in you. I believe in you. Try to make this place better. Be kind. Make peace, not war. Be yourself and learn that you  are so needed for this world to be perfect.


That was my post my friends. Comment below what you think and join our family! 
Have a nice time!
Lots of Love
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. I needed this. Thank you for sharing. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's also important to remember that there is incredible significance in the small and seemingly unimportant lifestyle. Take the hobbits, for instance. They were a threat to Sauron simply by the sheer goodness in their simple, joyful lives. There is incredible power in the small, beautiful, good lives. :)

    Thank you for this reminder!

    Dani from A Vapor in the Wind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right. And you're welcome! xx

      Delete
  3. Wow, beautiful words. I had never actually related that with The Lord of The Rings but you are right and I totally agree on your point. For me, no matter how big or small we have to do our bests to improve the world and help others as much as we can. Have a nice day,
    Vera

    The Flash Window | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Have a lovely day as well! xo

      Delete
  4. It is so true that people can make a change with just one small action. I kind of wrote something about how small things could affect the big things (in fact, that's my recent post right now! About the power of storytelling and how it can affect people for the good)! Great job, ladies! Keep it up!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete