TAKING RISKS




Greeting Internet!I am not really the kind of person that easily takes risks.I don't really step out of my comfort zone unless I really have to and to be honest I don't think that this is a good thing.There is this quote all over tumblr "Life begins at the end of your comfort zone" and last time I saw it I really started thinking about the whole taking risks and comfort zone thing.
As I said earlier I am not the kind of person that steps easily out of their comfort zone and I am sure a lot of you can relate to that because,at least in my opinion,stepping out of your comfort zone can be very scary.But what if it is worth it?Well,in my opinion,taking risks can improve your life.If you want your life to be a little better and you want a change in your life then the only way to achieve that is taking risks.By taking risks you are creating new situations,it actually says that you are strong enough to take a step out of your comfort zone and start something new.That new chapter in your life that you have been wanting to make can actually happen just by taking a risk.Up until recently,I rarely took any risks just because I always thought that it can end up not being beneficial for me.But now that I am thinking about it even if it ends up being a big fail,I will learn a life lesson that will teach me a ton of things that will be very beneficial for me in the future.So basically,by being brave and stepping out of your comfort zone every now and then it can only do you good.If you just took a risk recently and you did something important for you and people judge you for that then don't worry.You will realise very soon that it is okay,it is going to only do you good.
Guys this is going to be it for today's post.Lemme know if you have any requests for any future posts,Byeee :)

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous post! I love the quote about getting out of your comfort zone but DAMN.. it sure is difficult sometimes!
    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes,it is difficult but yet sooo worth it!Glad you liked the post :)

      Delete
  2. I loved this post, definitely agree about stepping out of your comfort zone at time :)

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this post! I agree-- life is all about taking risks. You don't know if you'll succeed if you never try.

    Connie | Sponsored by Coffee | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes,very true :)Glad you liked the post

      Delete
  4. Definitely agree that taking risks can be well worth it. Even though I've taken risks that have paid off, I find it can be hard to take more simply because of that unknown factor or that 'what if'.

    Elleosophy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes,taking risks is always going to be hard thing to do for almost everybody

      Delete
  5. Lovely post. We need to take more risks, it is just nerve wrecking isn't it?

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is actually very nerve wrecking but what can you do?This is how it works,not everything is easy!Glad you liked the post :)

      Delete