HOW TO LOVE YOURSELF





Greetings Internet!Yes,it is friday and yes I did not do a #thursdayramble yesterday because I am just stupid,but hey that doesn't mean I am not doing one today.So #thursdayramble on a friday and today I will be talking to you about loving yourself.
If you really think about it,the only person who really knows you and understands you is actually yourself.I don't really understand how people want others to treat them well when they don't treat themselves the way they wanna be treated.There are so many quotes and people out there that say "talk to your friends about your problems" yes do that,talking  to your friends about problems is not wrong but I think that because people advice us so much to talk to our friends and loved ones about our problems we sometimes forget to talk to ourselves which I think is probably the most important thing ever.

Yes your parents support you and I am sure you have friends that give great advice but to be honest there are nights that you lay in bed all alone and you don't want to call your friends because it is 3am and you are thinking about your problems and you want to talk to someone and believe me the only person that you can talk to at 3am is actually yourself.And if you really think about it you are there 24/7 and you can advice and comfort yourself whenever you need it.You know what your needs are and what you truly want and sometimes I think we are all scared or we feel embarassed to talk to our friends about certain things so again you can talk to yourself.And I don't mean keep your problems to yourself but sit down and talk to yourself and sort your problem out.It sounds so simple yet it is just so effective.So,moral of the story?You are your best friend.The sooner you learn to love yourself and actually be friends with yourself the better!
So I hope you guys liked this #thursdayramble.I know it was kind of all over the place but hey that is how my rambles are.I want you guys to actually comment and tell me your fave quote and maybe I will do a whole thursday ramble about it!Okay,thanks,byeee :)

3 comments:

  1. I love this post everything you say is so true :) Lately I have been trying really hard to love myself!

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. True! More important than talking to other people is talking to yourself. This way, you get to the root of your problems. Most of the time, people around you won't know what your problem is. It is only you who do. So before you seek advice from other people, talk to yourself first. :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right about ourselves being our best friend. Nobody else knows us better than us, right?Before we can truly love others, we must first learn to love ourselves.

    Jo | Say Cheesy Cake
    Say Cheesy Cake on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete