OH WELL...



Greetings internet!Today I want to talk about something that I realised not too long ago and it has actually been bothering me.I actually started 2015 with such a huge smile on my face but in mid-January this smile started fading.And it took me so long to realise what was making me "unhappy" and what was making me angry everyday.To be honest,when I realised the source of my "sadness" I was completely dumbfounded because I never expected that a thing like that could affect me so much.The reason why I was being unhappy and unproductive all the time was that I expected way too many things too happen in such a sort period of time.What I mean is that when 2014 was about to end I told myself that I would make somethings happen and I would change certain things in myself in 2015.And don't get me wrong,it is absolutely great to set resolutions and always try for the best.But the problem with me is that I got a little carried away trying to accomplish them and that is definately not a good thing.Because I am only human I couldn't keep up with all the high goals I set by myself for myself so that made me start being unhappy and up until recently I was thinking 'wow,there is something wrong with me,2015 is going nowhere,2015 is not my year'.But it was not too long ago that I realised that it doesn't have to be my year and no maybe I won't do all the things I wanna do in 2015 because ,again, I am only human and so are you.
So I want you to know,you don't have to be perfect and you don't have to "slay" 2015.And no I don't guarantee you that your year will go as planned and things will be perfect.But there is one thing that I can promise you and that is that whatever has happened or will happen in 2015 even if it is good or bad will be a valuable lesson for you and an experience that will make your skin thicker and that you will remember for your whole life.And I hope you realise that life NEVER go as planned and maybe 2015 is not your year but life goes on and there are better things right around the corner waiting for you.I wanna end this post with probably my fave quote of all time:


6 comments:

  1. Blog maravilhoso sucesso amei o layout, bom final de semana.
    Vídeo Novo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LOCPg0HbTA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!To be honest I did not understand a single thing you said because I don't speak your language.But your comment looks positive so thank you.And i actually checked your youtube channel and again i did not understand a thing but i subscribed and I also have to tell you that you are really pretty...okaaaay...thanks <3

      Delete
  2. So true! We put too much pressure on ourselves for no reason at times. Enjoy 2015 love, you'll be alright :) Keep smiling!

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!Hope you have an amazing year too <3333

      Delete
  3. great blog!
    want to follow each other on GFC? let me know :)

    emiri-desu.blogspot.com.au
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi just followed you on GFC!you have a great blog.Hope you follow back xx

      Delete