Racism~Something that has to stop

heyyy everyone! How are you all?
Well today's post is going to be about something so terrible that has to stop.
 Right, this is Racism

Racism consists of both prejudice and discrimination based in social perceptions of biological differences between people. It usually takes the form of social actions, practices or beliefs or even political systems that consider different races to be ranked as inherently superior or inferior to each other, based on presumed shared inheritable traits, abilities or qualities. It could also hold that members of different races should be treated differently.

Last week I attended a conference about the impact racism can have on a person, especially a teenager. I was shocked. I was totally aware of the fact that racism can cause a lot of problems as far as the psycology of a person is concerned, but that wasn't what I expected.
According to a recent research, racism percentage in Europe has been increased. This is not good guys. WE are all human beings. We should not  discriminate others. You should really think about it. You wouldn't like it either I guess. We should try to stop it.

This was like a wake-up call for all of us I guess. Racism is not right. It's a major problem that has impact on everyone who experiences it. We should definitely try to end it you know.
Well I hope you'll think about it. Comment below and let me know if you agree with me.
Bye!
xo








No comments:

Post a Comment