~hello 2015~

heyy everyone,
Happy New Year!
what's up? everything's cool? Well I hope so.
You know every year we're always like 'hey im gonna make a new year's resolution' This is something I want you to know and it's regarding to New Year's Resolution. I know that on December 31st we all write down what we really wanna do and I just want to tell you guys that it doesn't matter at all.
It sounds weird, I know, but let's face it. I want to be real. In 2015 you will fall, you will get upset, you will get heartbroken,things will really go wrong and let me tell you that. You don't need to wait until the end of the year to decide it's a new beginning. Every single day of the year, any day you choose can be a new beginning. So during the year, don't really say that ' OMG the year's done, I can't make it.'
Just wake up the next day, be positive and make it happen.
You can do this.
You only need to believe it and a bit of a wake-up call.But hey, that's what I'm trying to do here. I'm trying to give you guys a motivation so you'll be able to make your dreams come true.
And even if it never happens, you're gonna say that you really tried and didn't let it go.
This is what really matters.
Hope you have an amazing 2015. 
Stay true to yourself.
All the love.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment