3 Things I want to do in 2015

Hey everyone today I wanna talk about 3 things that I would like to do in 2015.

1.Start the 340 project:So I basically wanna start this project called 340 in which i will taking a picture of me or something I do every single day starting January 25th and then when 2015 ends is about to come I will have the majority of the year in pictures so I can remember everything that happened.

2.Start my youtube channel:I actually really really want to start a youtube channel and start making video but to be honest I am to scared to post my own video.But this year I promised to myself that I am going to do it whether other people "approve" it or not.

3.Let go of some things:So in late 2014 I actually realised that there are so many things and so many people in my life that do no good to me.So in 2015 I actually promise myself that I am gonna let go of all the people that really don't even deserve to be in my life

Byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment