3 More Fashion Trends for 2015

helloo,
how are you today?
Remember my post about "My 3 Fav Fashion Trends for 2015"? Well I was asked to tell you more about my favorite fashion trends this year. So I decided to use today's post in order to tell you more about that one.
I'll give you three more nice trends in fashion for 2015.
1.) Polo-Style Shirts or Dresses. I literally love this very fashionable trend this year. Fashion designers found a way of playing with sporty themes this season. Collars are so popular right now and you'll definitely like them. They're cute, classy and always in fashion.
2.)Tuxedo Blazers. Well I like them so so so much. If you really do want a jacket that will take you from morning to night, that is definitely a keeper.Though blazers are always a wardrobe staple there is something about a tuxedo style that makes us stand up a little straighter, even when paired with slouchy jeans.
3.Sweaterdresses. They are fabulous. Knit isn't only for sweaters. In past seasons we spotted knit pants and tops, but 2015 is gonna be the year of the sweaterdress. Just don't go too tight as it isn't meant to be a body-con situation. This is more a flare or tailoring style. Modern, isn't it?
Thanks for reading my post. Really hope you like it. Tell me what you think about fashion trends in 2015 and comment below. Join us if ya want as well.
Love,
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment