More like 'Motivation & a bit of Wake-Up Call'


Hello!
How's everything going?
Well, there are a lot of people nowadays who think that achieving something they really do like is not possible. You wanna know what I believe?
This is so wrong. So, because of that, I decided to use today's post in order to motivate you and let you know that everything can happen if ya really try.

Everyone in this world wants to become something. Like some people desire to be an actor,or a model, or I don't know maybe even start their own business but...think for a second...'Do you really want that? Because if you did, then you would already have it.'
What I'm telling you is that you really have to TRY and also BE POSITIVE.

 And let me tell you that 'when you want to succeed as much as you want to breath, that's when you'll become successful.!' 
Really guys. That's the truth.
Sometimes I hear people say that 'Life is really tough, I can't make it. I try but I can't....' 
then i'm like
 "Okay I get it, but this is a challenge. You should prove not only to yourself but everbody what you're capable of. It's not easy. You can't make excuses all the time and act like you really try. What makes you think that you deserve to be whatever you desire and not anyone else? I mean, what makes you believe that you're better and you're trying more than the others in the world? Have you ever thought of that? No? "

We all have dreams and ambitions.
We need to be positive. We can make it. I understand that life is not easy but we really don't have a choice. This is our world. In order to change it, we all need to try for the best.
"Like there is no elevator to become great and successful, you have to take the stairs." It may be harder, but it's worth it in the end.

This was my post guys. I really hope you like it. Please Comment below, and join us! 
Lots of Love,
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely post! I totally agree with you, you can achieve anything you want, it just takes hard work, effort and time. But it's important not to let what people say makes us give up!

    xx

    Http://robberscorner.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect. People always ask "why me?" but never ask that when good things happen. "Why me?!! Why did I win the lottery?" Haha. Great & relevant post. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic advice! Love that quote, definitely feeling applicable to my day right now

    Jenna || Jennafifi.co.uk

    ReplyDelete