My 'Transparents' | Tumblr Inspired


Hellooo guys!
How's everything going so far?

Well I'm pretty sure all of you know 'tumblr'. Am I right? 
While I was scrolling down my screen, I came across a few transparents.
I decided that I could experiment a little bit and design some of my own.I really love drawing, so I thought; why not?

After a lot of research, I found myself intrigued by plenty of different pictures. They were all so amazing. 
I tried to draw many of them, so I have now apparently about five transparents.


Have a look;



(I literally love ice cream.)

(This is my 'dreamcatcher' transparent)

(lipstick! 
xo)

(Arizona Tea- you should really try it! It tastes awesome. Love it!)

(Last but not least I have my Starbucks Coffee!)
xoxo.

Well guys, let me know if you like them and if ya do, then, which one is your fav? Mine I guess is dreamcatcher. I find it kinda cute.

So see you soon.! Please Comment below! Don't forget to join us too!
Stay tuned for our next post on Thursday!
Lots of Love,
xx


2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I think the Starbucks cup is my fave :)

    www.augustweekend.com

    ReplyDelete