~Bullying at School~

Well, hello guys. 
Many of you know what 'bullying' is and unfortunately some of you have already experienced this kind of situation. 
For people who don't know this word's definition, bullying can be described as the use of force, threat, or coercion to abuse, intimidate, or aggressively dominate others. 
This so-called "trend" is gaining popularity and affects more and more teenagers by the moment. 
Last year, my best friend Allison was bullied by a bunch of people who thought that they were far more superior than the other students in high school. She really was having a hard time. Like literally. They used to call her names and show her no respect at all. I remember myself trying to help her, persuade her to tell her parents about it. I was so sad, like I was watching my best friend trying to deal with that problem and I wasn't able to stop it. 
So I decided to make a move and talk to the headmaster. He was shocked. He couldn't believe that these horrible incidents took place in our high school. After a few days, many other victims just like Allison decided to tell the truth. The bullies were expelled and everything went back to normal.

 Because Bullying isn't normal. I ensure you that bullying someone doesn't show strength but weakness. It makes you weaker than you already are. Let's not ignore the problem and try to do something about it. 

What do you think about it? 
Comment below/ New posts every Monday-Thursday. Stay tuned!
xo.




2 comments:

  1. Bullying is a very common things nowadays,sadly.But everyone needs to remember that there is always someone there for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah you're totally right my friend. Bullying is something that has to stop.
    xx

    ReplyDelete